Hunting for the Kamchatka moose
- Hits: 1852
Kamchatka moose hunting is held from September 1 to December 15.
For hunting wabu (active rut period), the optimal period is from September 5 to October 5. Travel on forest roads by car or Quad bike. In General, Hiking and hunting.
Then the second period in November-December on the fallen snow, with the use of snowmobiles for movement. Accommodation in wooden houses.
Hunting tour lasting 7 days. The package includes:
- meeting and seeing off at the airport of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky;
- transfer Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky-hunting grounds-Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky;
- accommodation in a hunting camp, three meals a day, guide services, cook, translator;
- primary processing, packaging of hunting trophies, veterinary certificate;
- license for animal production;
- registration with the migration service.